|Description||You get improved benefits from combat-related edges.|
From the following list, choose a number of edges equal to half your Wits score (rounding up). If you have the selected edges (or acquire them later), you receive the improved benefit described.
Subsequent increases to your Wits score can enable you to select additional edge improvements from the list, but penalties to your Wits score do not cause you to lose the benefits of edge improvements you have already selected.
• Accurate: The bonus from this edge increases by +1 when you acquire 8 and 12 ranks in the qualifying Ranged Combat skill.
• Dodge: You qualify for this edge if your Nimbleness is 7 or higher. If you meet the normal requirements (Nimbleness 9+), the bonus from the edge increases by +1.
• Hammerhand: Your unarmed attacks deal an additional +1 damage when you acquire 4, 8, and 12 ranks in Unarmed Combat.
• Quick-Draw: When you quick-draw a melee weapon and use your next action to attack with it, you gain a +1 bonus to that Armed Combat test.
• Two-Handed Fighting: The parry modifier for your off-hand weapon increases by +2.
• Warrior's Heart: The bonus from this edge also applies to Stamina tests made to recover Wound levels and to resist stun attacks.
• Warwise: You receive an additional +1 bonus to any one skill affected by this edge.
• Weapon Mastery: The bonus from this edge increases by +1 when you acquire 8 and 12 ranks in the qualifying Armed Combat skill.